Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be a key part of developing the reporting toolset and driving and embedding the value of business reporting and dashboards in the organisation. The role is responsible for extracting insights from data that can inform strategic decisions using cutting-edge reporting and dashboarding capabilities
- Present insights in a compelling, actionable and visually attractive way.
- Ensure that Life Healthcare can drive business value through descriptive analytics.
- Deliver insights that enhance business and senior management views of the value of analytics to the organisation.
- Identify opportunities for additional value-adding insights from descriptive data analysis.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team collectively to solve problems.
- Build reports and dashboards to extract insights from data to address specific information needs of business stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to present insights in visually compelling ways.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Healthcare experience will be a strong advantage.
- Specific dashboard or reporting environment exposure (Qlik/PowerBI/Tableau) would be an advantage
- Excellent understanding and command of SQL.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics Relevant IT, Information Systems or Information Science NQF 7 equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of experience in data environment, building reports and dashboards.
- Strong sense of the importance of narrative in telling data-driven stories.
- Ability to translate complex analytical concepts into a digestible and understandable way for the business stakeholder.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
- Commitment to continuous learning and sharpening of skills.
- Understanding data architecture and pipelines and engaging effectively with the team responsible for ensuring that data delivery meets analytical needs.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A