The outcomes are utilized to define product features and develop their implementation roadmaps in the business architecture and business solutions landscape, and ensure that the designs support the achievement of sustainable business results, including the provision of design and implementation support and conducting stakeholder engagement.
- Provide business design and engineering support to institutionalize process initiatives.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- Communicate situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialization.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Ability to determine trends from raw data to assist decision-making in various aspects of work at the organization
- The ability to anticipate scenarios
- This is the ability to formulate new concepts based on information gathered
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7): Industrial Engineering
- Preferably augmented by a qualification or further studies in Future Studies, Fore-sighting or Innovation Research
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A