ENSURE the optimum & uninterrupted functionality of daily user operations as your technical skills as a Desktop Support Engineer is sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its PE team. Providing in person or remote end user support, you will be responsible for all Desktop, Laptop and mobile equipment build (hardware and software), LAN and Radio Links. The ideal candidate must be MCSA 2016 or equivalent Certified with 5 years’ solid technical experience in LAN, End User devices and PC’s,
- Maintain and document a regular log of daily, weekly, and monthly checks, ensuring proactive operational performance and reliability of the customer’s ICT infrastructure.
- Participate in the customer’s ICT project related tasks to improve and enhance the customer’s internal network, this may include any aspect of ICT operations and is not limited to support and include enhancements.
- Assist with asset management and stock management being responsible for assets deployment and the document trail of the device owner.
- Perform tasks/activities associated with the provision of end-user support and analyses, diagnoses and resolve software/hardware problems.
- Self-starter with a proven track record and contactable references.
- Microsoft MCSA 2016 or equivalent.
Qualification & Experience:
- ITIL v2 Foundation experience.
- 5 Years of solid technical experience in LAN, End User devices and PC’s, Microsoft.
- Essential Own reliable transport and a valid driver’s license.
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010 or higher.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A