Website Mango Airlines
The Engineering Claims Specialist’s role is to, with limited supervision, manage the non-standard complex claims (high severity/complexity) in the most effective, efficient way whilst delivering a customer centric claims service in a manner which supports Company Basics.
- Refers to customer specific claims handling protocol and/or customer proposition service charter to ensure that we understand and fulfil the needs and expectations of our customers
- Promptly handle engineering claims and take responsibility to resolve all enquiries from both customer and external contacts to ensure delivery of a focussed claims service.
- To develop a claims case strategy to ensure that appropriate reserves are assigned, investigations conducted, and appropriate suppliers engaged.
- Acquires and efficiently organises the relevant evidence and information to accurately assess the value of the claim and to recognise potential fraud and recovery indicators.
- Prepares reports and engages with reinsures and global claims on cases that are likely to exceed retention.
- High level awareness of interdependencies with other Company Functions (Finance, Reinsurance, Marketing, Actuarial, Underwriting and Legal)
- Awareness of the litigation process through all courts.
- Knowledge of industry standards and protocol
- Expert Technical claims handling knowledge across a broad range of lines of business/claim types
- Desire to learn and be flexible to business change
- Recognise the benefit of providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of how to identify and engage with lead experts.
- Knowledge of legal systems and interpretation of legal liability
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years + specific claims experience
Company: Mango Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emfuleni, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A