Website Marriott International
The position champions and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees. The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment.
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Ensures Profits and Losses are documented accurately.
- Assists in analyzing information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Supports property strategy from a finance and accounting perspective
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A