Website Marriott International
First impressions are everything. When guests arrive at our hotels, we want that impression to be memorable. The same goes for departures. When guests leave, we want them to go with a smile and a feeling that we were there for them throughout their stay. We want to build an experience that is memorable and unique from start to finish. Our Guest Arrival Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their arrival and departure experiences.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Stay up to date on the local area so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Interpersonal Skills
- English Language Proficiency
- Customer Service Orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- No related work experience is required
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A