Website Marriott International
Directs and motivates team while personally assisting in providing high quality service based on requirements and standards. Monitors and controls financial and administrative responsibilities including asset protection. Provides clear and concise communications to everyone having ownership in the success of the event. Identifies training opportunities and plans a strategy to accomplish goals.
- Maintains established sanitation levels.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Assists team in developing lasting relationships with groups to retain business and increase growth.
- Leads shifts and actively participates in the servicing of events.
- Manages departmental inventories and maintains equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the event management, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A