Website Mediclinic Legae
To manage the operations of the Coding Centre and to provide support to coding workforce at hospitals.
- Lead and manage the coding centre team and ensure a culture of accountability, responsiveness and excellence.
- Manage the coding centre Team Leaders and Coders productivity and ensure optimal utilisation of resources.
- Ensure quality coding for accurate reporting of clinical information to all stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and manage coding workflow to ensure coding accuracy and effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality improvement initiatives related to all aspects of coding
- Design and development of workflow processes
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Exposure to policy development
- Knowledge of the Coding industry and the application of SA National coding standards and guidelines
- Data interpretation
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years – Full time Clinical Coder and worked in a Hospital
- Advanced ICD10 and or CCSA
- Qualified Clinical Coder
- 2 years Leadership experience
- 3 years Hospital work experience
Company: Mediclinic Legae
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A