Manage and motivate the team in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping on the relevant system.
- Effectively manage all day-to-day team activities and escalations.
- Plan and implement a cycle of medium term improvements to drive pricing of services and products.
- Cultivate and manage working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and Performance Coaches to guide and coach team to increase productivity, compliance and quality of calls.
- Analyse, identify trends and report on team performance and productivity.
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals.
- Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance.
- Communicate and implement approved team targets within area of responsibility.
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric practices.
- Manage the adherence to operational processes, policies and legislative requirements.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Implement and manage financial risk methodologies, techniques and systems and use to monitor and report on financial activities.
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance.
- Conduct regular engagement with team members in order to cascade information and team objectives.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards in order to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Implement effective staffing and scheduling models for guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs.
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Assess service delivery based on engagements with business stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for improvement.
- Control the budget for area, including the authorisation of expenditures and implementation of financial regulations.
- Support effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted
- Implement measures to address non-performance within the team.
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, listed on the most recently published
- Board notice as published for recognised qualification, to fulfil the duties of a compliant supervisor
- FAIS Key Individual Regulatory Exam Level 1 (preferred)
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- Diploma in business management
- Minimum entry level qualification equivalent to Grade 12/NQF4 qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A