Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate services.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets. Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Computer literacy (essential)
- Finance/Business related tertiary qualification (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial advice rendering role
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the financial services industry
- Own transport (desirable)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A