Deliver professional service to clients through various servicing channels, responding to their needs, concerns and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements and legislative and compliance requirements.
- Understanding and effectively using the call centre telephony system and workflow management system.
- First call resolution for resolving member and service provider queries.
- Flexibility to be able to handle telephonic and/or written enquiries.
- Ensuring the Scheme and in particular MMH Health is not unnecessarily exposed to financial risk as a result of incorrect information being provided to members and service providers.
- Client retention and goodwill by effectively resolving queries from members, employer groups, service providers and the Scheme.
- Ensuring quality service, production, first calls resolution and appropriate follow up to ensure resolution of queries which delivers effective individual contribution towards service level agreement compliance.
- Good listening skills
- Excellent typing skills and proficient in MS Office
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and problem solving
- Team Orientation and attention to detail
- Matric or an equivalent qualification
- Initiating action (taking prompt action to accomplish objectives)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Call Centre or Client Service environment essential
- Fluent in Afrikaans (verbal and written communication) essential
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Experience in Medical Aid administrative and/or healthcare experience is essential
- Good telephone etiquette
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A