Ensure the smooth running of the disability management administration function by efficient coordination of related tasks.To provide an effective and efficient service to clients and intermediaries by receiving, evaluating and responding to queries timeously.
- Provide an efficient administrative support function to the claims assessors.
- Update workflow system and upload documents with personal and claimant information.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to clients on the status of their claims and manage their feedback accordingly.
- Take accountability for following up on outstanding information from clients, which is necessary for the claims assessment.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to specific turn-around times of each disability claim attended to
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Monitor, manage and report on items within the assessor’s workflow queue.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Successful completion of Yenzani training is preferred
- A working knowledge of Office 365
- Intermediate Excel skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- At least 2 years’ experience in Employee Benefits and Insurance Industry is advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tembisa, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A