To support the Head of Digital Execution to translate Momentum Corporate’s digital strategy into digital execution by consulting and liaising with the business to facilitate the process of identifying, designing, and developing the required digital solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external clients/stakeholders in order to ensure that expectations are managed.
- Work with Business Analysts and User Experience (UX) to ensure product prototyping and testing takes place, and product user stories and user journeys support the client and business outcomes.
- Responsible for the full product life cycle and road map of end-to-end products including visibility, finance, marketing, and enhancement of product value proposition within the business area.
- Be a knowledge leader by keeping abreast with market, practices, and client trends.
- Monitor the performance of the product to ensure that it meets business requirements. This includes financial performance, client behaviour, usage across the various features and channels, client experience, processes, channel performance, and business case.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Finalise all appropriate marketing, reporting, communication, training, legal, security, and operational requirements are in place before deployment
- Facilitate the process of identifying, designing and developing the required digital solutions, including monitoring the effectiveness, efficacy, and client experience relative to businesses’ requirements.
- Monitor client experience and client feedback, ensuring any significant issues are resolved and that product stabilisation is reached in line with business expectations.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within the area of responsibility.
- Consult and liaise with the relevant business and IT stakeholders to understand the businesses’ requirements for digital client engagement, self-service capabilities, and process automation
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Provide expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Socialise the product vision with the team and relevant stakeholders in order to meet business requirements.
- Adhere to Agile methodology and best practice standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology advancements and the opportunities that these may present, as well as client behaviour and preferences for digital engagement
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Translate the product strategy and proposition into road maps to outline the vision and direction of the product offering.
- Interpersonal skills
- Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant business qualification
- 5- 8 Years’ experience in the digital field
- Communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organising skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Insurance/financial industry
- Systems thinking
- Business acumen
- Problem-solving skills
- Relevant progression certificates (such as Agile/LEAN)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A