As a Service Account Manager (SAM) within our International Service Centre, you will be one of Momentum’s brand representatives, to our top supporting Financial Advisers. The main purpose of your role will be to increase client loyalty and satisfaction through consistent, world class and legendary service of the highest quality, to our valuable Advisers and clients during every interaction, showing that we care and that to us it is personal. By building sound relationships with a panel of Financial Advisers to enhance, retain and grow our business – encouraging them to choose and/or retain Momentum Wealth International as their preferred service provider.
- Request and obtain any missing information, documentation and/or signatures by following the legislative, compliance, risk and product process and procedure guidelines.
- Adhere to Client Centric and Treating Customers Fairly Principles.
- Deliver positive, seamless, quality, personal and professional customer service during every interaction with the client in a considerate and timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to a culture of identifying and recommending improvements and changes that will facilitate and improve the client service experience and quality, enhance cost effectiveness, increase operational efficiency, and reduce any risk or threats.
- Compose thoughtful, personalised telephonic and/or email responses for a variety of client needs.
- Capture and process valid client instructions accurately, the first-time round, within set service-level timelines and quality standards.
- Take responsibility for managing both reputational and financial risk, as a result of processing instructions as well as interactions with both internal and external clients.
- Support the Momentum Wealth International team with processing instructions or tasks allocated or made available to you – be it client instructions, transactional indexing, clean-up projects, etc. Working together to create a combined centre of excellence.
- Maintain a consistent differentiated client experience within a pressurised, fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Make active daily contributions to help achieve team goals, targets, and successes.
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for personal daily and monthly targets (production, quality, and client satisfaction).
- Adhere to product, legislative, risk and compliance processes and procedures at all times.
- Maintain client confidentiality, at all times.
- Extensive financial services industry knowledge.
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Honesty and integrity – Respect for the confidentiality of our clients’ and Momentum Metropolitan’s affairs.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths and/or Accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation within the insurance and international investment industry, i.e., GDPR, POPIA, TCF, FICAA, KYC, AML, FATCA, CRS, GTR, FAIS, LTA, etc. will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of business-related rules and regulations.
- Resilience and adaptability – the ability to overcome obstacles and delivers results by showing tenacity – coping with pressures and setbacks by working productively in a stressful environment.
- B. Com Finance/Investments or related degree or tertiary qualifications will be an advantage.
- Adhering to Principles and Values – upholding ethics and values, acting with integrity and embracing diversity.
- Practical and relevant experience within a service environment where a client panel was linked directly to you and you had to build strong relationships, provide personalised service, enable ease of doing business, grow and maintain the business, and more, will be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of complaints handling processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of the operational running of call and service centers.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years practical and relevant experience, within the Investment, Insurance and Financial Services industry, with excellent administrative and innovative client servicing and support experience – experience within the international investment industry will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of client service policies, procedures and processes.
- Very high attention to detail and quality work output.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A