Website Motus Holdings Limited
The successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering stock control support in order to process vehicle stock transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
- Damages – Following up to ensure vehicles are repaired and then sold.
- Ordering and managing demo units.
- Liaising with Combine Freight to ensure vehicle are delivered timeously.
- Overseeing the fleet and used stock controllers.
- Managing fleet process.
- Arranging inter dealers swaps when necessary.
- Capturing units on Autoline/Drive.
- Setting up new location codes on Autoline/Drive.
- Monitoring the Autoline/Drive system to ensure the vehicles are moving down the grid.
- Weekly Stock Counts – New.
- Invoicing / Crediting fleet.
- Excellent product knowledge
- Must have advanced excel skills
- Well – developed people management skills
- Organisational Distribution Management
- National Diploma and/or an equivalent Advanced certificate
- 3+ years experience as a Stock Controller in the automotive retail industry
- Must have Stock Controller experience in a high volume dealership environment
- Conflict Management
- Autoline/Drive system experience preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of SCM Technical Competencies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A