Website Motus Holdings Limited
Reporting to the Parts Manager and Dealer Principal, improve profitability in the department, and exceeding budget. Implement processes and policies, as well as managing Health and Safety standards. Drive processes, directs operations within a warehouse to effectively manage the receipt, store, picking and packaging, loading, and distributing parts and accessories to in-house and externally
- Implementation of continuous process improvements and measurements
- Identifies the causes of product losses and takes corrective action.
- Drive processes, directs operations within a warehouse to effectively manage the receipt, store, picking and packaging, loading, and distributing parts and accessories to in-house and externally.
- Manage the productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of storage space, and proper protection of stored materials.
- Recommends warehouse/material handling equipment needs and replacement.
- Exchange units
- Cyclical Stock Counts
- Day to Day running of warehouse
- Controls operational costs by managing age analysis, correct stock availability, building good relations with clients and suppliers.
- Logistics Experience in a reconciliation, adjustments corporate and sales environment
- Team player, Good interpersonal relations
- Grade 12
- Have sound financial acumen.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all applicable legislation and of retail practices
- Experience in Auto retail Management at least 2 year
- Ability to manage and administer a department and to provide organization, systems and leadership
- Software system such as Kerridge, experience will be an advantage
- Able to motivate a team to achieve objectives
- Warehouse and Logistics Supervisory experience.
- Distribution and Warehouse Management Systems background.
- VW AND AUDI parts and product knowledge,
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A