Website Motus Holdings Limited
The Europcar East London Airport Branch has a permanent opportunity available for a Administrator: Branch. Strong organising and administration skills are necessary for this role, as well as a high respect for the time lines affecting the role and a team player attitude. This position is an ideal opportunity to deepen your understanding of the car rental business within a fast-paced, exciting industry.
- Compile monthly reports on cash account submissions, ensuring timely submission to customers where monies are due.
- Maintain meticulous records for the branch.
- Assist with administration of claims and filing.
- Ensure scanning and indexing is done on a daily basis.
- Ensure the branch is Compliant and clear all Compliance reports and deadlines timeously
- Close off all partial billings.
- Receive and administer fuel recons if applicable.
- Pull daily reports requested by manager, following up on areas where gaps exist or feedback is required.
- Follow up on overdue rentals
- Manage the switchboard and other customer liaison duties.
- Pull daily, weekly & monthly reports and compile stats as required by the manager.
- Primarily assist the manager with specific duties including but not limited to overdue rentals.
- All other varied and general administrative duties not specified.
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings and other routine correspondence.
- Health and safety experience – monthly reports to be done and cleared
- Valid unendorsed driver’s license
- Organising skills
- Communication skills, including telephone skills
- NQF Level 4 qualification (Grade 12 or equivalent)
- Task/priority management skills
- Secretarial or business administration qualification
- Accuracy – highly proficient
- 2 years of relevant administration experience in the industry.
- Attention to Detail – highly proficient
- Computer literacy with high level of accuracy
- Administration skills – highly proficient
- Business Understanding
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A