Website Motus Holdings Limited
The successful incumbent will be responsible to deliver a clerical service in order to process creditors transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
- Deliver work activities effectively to satisfy internal ad external customers.
- Reconcile all accounts in creditors’ ledger and resolve outstanding and dispute items.
- Follow-up with creditors to expedite payment of invoices to ensure all monies are received according to credit terms and conditions.
- Execute work activities effectively and efficiently in order to maximise financial performance.
- Report on transactional activities to provide timely information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational problems and escalate unresolved issues.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreement.
- Ensure that all documentation is processed accurately and correctly.
- Prepare remittance advise that reconcile creditors statements.
- Prepare all reports and submit on time as prescribed by relevant policies and procedures.
- Min 2 years’ experience in the motor industry would be an advantage.
- Bookkeeping and/or accounting qualification would be an advantage
- Min 3 years’ experience in the creditors environment
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: N1 City, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A