Website Motus Holdings Limited
The East London Airport branch of car rental company Europcar has a FIXED TERM CONTRACT opportunity available for a Customer Service Agent. At Europcar we are totally committed to providing car rental rates to our customers and service that lives up to our “Moving your Way” philosophy. The Customer Service Agent provides the first line of service to customers, assisting customers with the pickup and return of their rental vehicle, and with all other requests for assistance related to reservations, vehicle change-overs, during or post-rental queries etc. Suitable candidates will meet the minimum criteria for the role, with emphasis being on having some customer service experience to draw on to enable the commute to the airport outside of regular business hours due to the shift nature of the work. This role is rewarding for those who derive satisfaction from being of service, can cope well under pressure and have the ability and drive to consistently make customers feel special. If this is you, this role is the one for you!
- Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
- Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
- Other duties on request.
- Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
- Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
- Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
- Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
- Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
- Minimum of 1 years front office/ customer service experience.
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12 or equivalent)
- Tertiary qualification – desirable
- Code 8 driver’s license – must have at least 1 years driving experience.
- Computer literate
- Bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
- Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
- Customer focus and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face customer relations and counter selling skills.
- Good administrative skills
- Able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A