Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Coordination of the provision of effective training and research.
- Provision of effective support to nursing services.
- Coordination of optimal, holistic specialised nursing care provided within set standards and a professional/legal framework.
- Manage effectively the utilisation and supervision of resources.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development.
- (A qualification in Nursing Management and Nursing Education will be an added advantage.
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse.
- Knowledge of the legislative and policy framework as well as the current transformation strategies in the public sector.
- Good communication and conflict management and interpersonal skills.
- Policy interpretation and application.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 9 years appropriate/ recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- At least 4 years of the period must be appropriate/ recognizable experience at management level.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A