Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Render effective patient centred speech therapy and audiology service for in and out- Patients in adherence to the scope of practice and health protocols.
- Contribute and participate in professional development of selfcolleagues and members of the interdisciplinary team members.
- Participate in research projects of the department.
- Participate in quality assurance methods and CPD activities.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- To with colleagues, relieve as and when the need arises, and to work closely with the interdisciplinary team members.
- Carry out delegated duties to participate in student training, supervision and performance evaluation.
- Implement and maintain the quality assurance and National Core standard and norms at departmental level.
- Adhere to provincial, hospital and departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Perform record keeping, data collection, assist with budget control and assets managements.
- Exercise acre with all consumables and equipment.
- Grade 12 certificate and appropriate qualification that allows for the required registration with the HPCSA in relevant profession (where applicable).
- (Where applicable) in respect of RSA qualified employees who performed service in relevant profession as required in South African.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 1 No experience required after registration with the HPCSA in the relevant profession.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A