Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Knowledge and understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant health facility.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care, work co-operatively and amicable with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences.
- Must be able to plan and organize.
- Own work and that of support personnel to ensure proper nursing care.
- Effectively communicate with patients, supervisors and other clinicians, including report writing when required, display concern for patients, promoting and advocating proper care.
- Registration with the SA Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse with post basic qualification Intensive Care.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years appropriate / recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A