Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- To plan, direct co-ordinate and manage the efficient and delivery of clinical and administrative support services through working with the key executive management team at the hospital within the legal and regulatory framework, to represent the hospital authoritatively at provincial and public forums, to provide strategic leadership to improve operational efficiency within the health establishment to improve health outcomes.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resource management policies and guidelines, systems and procedures that will ensure effective and efficient utilization of human resources, promote a safe and healthy working environment through compliance with relevant legislation including occupation health and safety committees.
- Ensure continuous development and training of personnel and implement monitoring and evaluation of performance.
- Responsible for corporate governance inclusive of infrastructure planning and maintenance as well as occupational health and safety, manage the institution’s risk to ensure optimal achievement of health outcomes.
- Appropriate recognized Bachelor’s Degree or NQF Level 7 qualification as recognised by SAQA.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as National Health Act, Public Finance Management Act (PMFA), Public Service Act and related regulations and policies.
- Service delivery innovation, knowledge management, problem solving and analysis, communication, client orientation and customer focus.
- A degree/advanced diploma in a health related field, registration with relevant Professional Council PLUS a Degree/diploma in health management.
- Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s license (Code 08).
- A degree/diploma in a management field will be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 (Five) years management experience in the health sector.
- Experience as a health service manager or significant experience in management in a health service environment.
- Proof of current work experience endorsed and stamp by HR must be attached.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: KwaMhlanga, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A