Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Coordination of optimal, holistic specialized nursing care provided within set standards and a professional\ legal framework.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients and the Multi-Disciplinary Team including report writing.
- Work effectively, cooperatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, culture, racial or religious differences.
- Be able to manage own work, time and that of subordinates.
- Ensure discipline of staff and resolve grievances as they arise.
- Manage effectively the utilisation and supervision of human, financial and material recourses.
- Co-ordination of the provision of effective training and research.
- Maintain professional growth \ethical standards and development of self and subordinates.
- Promote quality of nursing as directed by the scope of practice and standards as determined by the institution.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding and effective implementation of HR and Finance policies and practices.
- Strong leadership, good communication and sound interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act, PFMA and other Public Sector Regulations and Legislative Framework.
- Strong leadership skills, good verbal and written communication skills, conflict management skills, good interpersonal relationship and ability to work under pressure.
- Basic computer literacy and a drivers’ license will be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years appropriate \recognizable experience in nursing after registrations a Professional Nurse with SANC in general nursing.
- Basic R425 qualification i.e. Diploma \ Degree in nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a professional Nurse.
- At least 5 years of the period above must be appropriate \ recognized experience in Paediatric Nursing.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A