Website Mr Price Group
To manage the Group Logistics and the Distribution Centre operations and all relevant service partners to support our Group trading division demands aligned to your set budget and with divisional strategies.
- Lead the development and execution of logistics/DC strategies (short and long-term) to achieve targeted KPIs in line with strategic business objectives.
- Oversee and implement DC strategy and provide recommendations to continually align actions to the completion of key projects and overall business strategy success.
- To deliver solutions to DC/Logistics problems and challenges while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- To manage all risks and ensure legislative compliance with labour/ Fire/ ASIB/ Health &Safety/Security and Community expectations.
- To manage and oversee the operation of an efficient Distribution Centre by identifying, implementing, and managing optimal processes and procedures to minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- To plan, manage, and evaluate DC/Logistics operations by liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers and transportation companies.
- Lead and implement continuous improvement and operational excellence projects within DC functions aimed to optimize business processes and achieve the execution of the business strategic imperative.
- You are dynamic, highly organized, and detailed orientated.
- Operational knowledge, People skills, Warehouse Management System (WMS), Commercial, Automated warehousing, Integrated Supply Chain and Logistics.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 to 12 years’ experience in Tier 1 Logistics.
- Logistics or Operations Diploma/degree or relevant qualification, master’s in business administration (MBA) would be an added advantage.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A