To develop and implement learning and development plans and ensure alignment of the learning value chain with business objectives and priorities.
- Ensure that streamlined learning processes and programs produce the required results in terms of knowledge and competence.
- Design and implement technical skills transfer program
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of development interventions through learning models and ROI frameworks.
- Develop guidelines and assess existing tools on how to identify and assess potential
- Identify and design competencies required in the business against capability building strategies and plans.
- Monitor SETA grant recoveries and ensure alignment with ATR and WSP submissions
- Drive the integration of talent with development
- Drive improvements of current technical training methods
- Ensure alignment of talent processes with performance measures.
- Monitor expenditure to ensure correct costs allocation in accordance within budget.
- Establish talent management frameworks and drive the talent agenda for the business.
- Review learning interventions/programs to ensure relevance with business needs, steering the flagship Nampak leadership development programmes.
- Facilitate implementation of technical training related to commissioning of new machinery for recapitalisation projects
- Design career management practices to support the talent management strategy.
- Conduct talent diagnostics and project manage implementation of initiatives.
- Ensure that talent programs continue to address leadership competency gaps.
- Review organisation-wide training needs and integrate with other data to make recommendations for future strategy – across functions.
- Ensure design and accessibility of learning tools through on-line platforms (not limited to technical training)
- Be a confident, self-motivated professional who uses own initiative
- A thorough understanding of all the appropriate Acts (LRA, BCEA, OSH, COID, EEA)
- Negotiation and effective conflict resolution skills
- High levels of integrity and ethical standards – morals and values
- Leadership skills with sound problem solving abilities
- Be computer literate and have strong administrative skills
- Work in a unionized environment
- Understanding of the business value chain
- Be a team player with a pleasant disposition who enjoys multi-disciplinary interactions
- 3 – 5 years Human Capital generalist role
- 10 years relevant experience of which 5 years should be in Management or Leadership role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Capital or Related Fields
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A