- Ensure BOP
- Provide demonstration of new equipment
- To Provide and effective and efficient technical service to inspection and coding equipment on customer premises in terms of repair and service/preventative maintenance (courtesy and breakdowns) within the packaging market.
- Perform on demand service response
- Provide after-hours support
- Manage delegated customer equipment service intervals
- Provide product training
- To take full ownership of assigned customer calls from point of visit to point of invoicing customer for sustaining and growing current business.service support
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance
- Labour recovery as per targets
- Have good communication skills, be analytical and a team player.
- Have logical approach to problem solving and have sound fault finding abilities
- Takes ownership
- At least 2 years in a similar position
- Minimum matric
- An electrical/mechanical technikon N3 qualification.
- Be able to handle pressure
- Must have a drivers license, be willing to travel
- Must be a team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A