To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Meet client and bank needs by confirming that recommended solution is in line with bank guidelines for economic profit; bank business needs and regulations and by managing client expectations.
- Support the implementation process by communicating with the client and internal stakeholders; monitoring progress; gathering feedback and taking corrective action.
- Develop an account plan for each client using knowledge of the client’s needs and by engaging with relevant stakeholders to identify tailor-made solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Manage costs by monitoring expenses and keeping within budget parameters.
- Achieve agreed objectives within cost and time parameters by identifying potential and actual problems and working with relevant stakeholders to find solutions.
- Manage all risks and ensure compliance by following regulatory requirements and bank’s internal policies and procedures; identifying risks and non-compliances and taking corrective action.
- Achieve economic profit by reviewing pricing annually and making required adjustments.
- Provide relevant recommendations by maintaining sound knowledge of bank’s products and solutions; staying abreast of the market and business environment; by using research conducted by bank economic unit and by reading economic and financial material.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders (internal and external providers) by engaging with them formally and informally e.g. in meetings; problem solving sessions and training sessions.
- Recommend improvements for efficiency and competitve advantage by providing client and market feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide a single interface for the client to the bank by having sound knowledge of the bank’s products; services and solutions and by coordinating with relevant stakeholders.
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Principles of project management
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years experience in a sales or relationship management role in a banking environment.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Degree or diploma at NQF Level 6 in commerce, business, finance or law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A