To be able to understand the campaign effectiveness, briefs, population target and metrics involved, to provide insight into the market share of Nedbank Insurance campaign driven sales, leverage of social media as part of the Customer journey and onboarding .
- Ensure the implementation of test and control methodology for all campaigns
- Conduct regular checks on sales claimed and leads provided to ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Drive campaign performance by identifying shortfalls and ensuring corrective action is taken.
- Analyse relevant client feedback systems and identify common trends in client sales and retention challenges and recommend corrective action to achieve client satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislative and Nedbank Policies and Processes requirements.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Improve cross sell through driving digital enticement
- Design and Development campaigns to meet strategic objectives whilst ensuring campaigns are relevant and client centric
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Report on campaign performance and propose improvements to drive conversion
- Execute on campaigns through agreed business process
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify initiatives to ensure achievement of sales and retention targets.
- Ensure constant review and refinement of campaign to drive conversion
- Ensure adequate campaign throughput
- Focus on portfolio tilt and drive relevant products to increase revenue.
- Drive Life Cycle Management activities to increase revenue.
- Request and analyse analytics to improve exiting campaigns and identify new
- Review of end to end fulfilment processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- 1 -2 Social Media Data Mining and Analytics
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- 3 -5 SQL experience would be advantageous
- Data Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technology
- 3 years campaign management and delivery experience
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- 3-5 years in Power Bi Experience / or any reporting Tool would be advantageous
- 3- 5 years’ Strong Analytical experience in a Strategic environment
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A