To assist estate administrator by supporting the administration process of an estate and doing office administrationin order to enable the achievement of financial targets as per business strategy.
- Complete allocated tasks by prioritizing tasks and adhering to set timeframes.
- Utilise resources within target levels by limiting stationary use and personal telephone/internet use.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Complete daily tasks by complying to policies; processes and relevant legislation.
- Mitigate risk by reporting deviations from policies; procedures and standards.
- Manage work obstacles by seeking solutions; taking corrective action and escalating when required.
- Limit office errors by complying to legislative requirements and instructions.
- Reduce rework by completing work according to standards and instructions.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Contribute towards achievement of financial targets by delivering tasks within the set turn-around times.
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Data analysis
- Business writing
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
Qualification & Experience:
- Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA)
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Legal Estate Administration Diploma.
- 1-2 years experience in Financial andor Fiduciary Industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A