To deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbanks strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Plan training using bank accredited trainers in line with customer requirements by consulting clients on needs, identifying challenges and finding suitable solutions that are fit for purpose. Ensure quality training by briefing trainers on organisational and participant needs; levels and languages. Monitoring stakeholder satisfaction by gathering feedback from clients and training participants and make recommendations for improvements and opportunities; using feedback gathered.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Build awareness of Nedbank offerings by organising and engaging in appropriate activities such as training programmes and presentations; using various communication channels.
- Recommend solutions for identified needs by analysing the information and matching it to bank offerings; and present solutions to the client by following Nedbank corporate and retail standards.
- Identify key individuals in the client organisation, by consulting with organisation as well as consulting internal bank stakeholders. Build relationships between client and key Nedbank stakeholders (corporate, Business and Retail Bankers and Product Channels) by knowledge and networks sharing and inviting them to presentations and client meeting. Maintain regular contact with clients using a range of communication such as Routine Calls and electronics media and regularly by scheduling meetings and visits with Key Individuals
- Monitor sales and market share; actual against target; by using MIS information and take corrective action/make recommendations where indicated.
- Ensure client needs are met by responding to requests timeously, managing expectations and ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders utilising appropriate resources.
- Create opportunities for sales by consulting clients and gathering information from them about their employees’ and other stakeholders’ financial profiles and needs and sharing knowledge with team
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Draw up action plans that will suit the business needs and environment and obtain approval by presenting solutions and plans to clients.
- Implement negotiated dates, monitor plans and roll out of plans.
- 2 – 3 years’ People Management experience (Team Leader / Supervisor within Operations, Client Services and / or Collections & Recoveries)
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Qualification in Secured Lending would be an advantage
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Key Individual Certification or Regulatory Examination 5 would be an advantage
- Business writing skills
- Successfully completed NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial, Business or a Sales and Marketing-related field essential
- Must have minimum FAIS 120 Credits
- 2 – 3 years’ VAF (Vehicle and Asset Finance) Credit Manager or F&I (Finical and Insurance Manger) Manager experience would be an advantage
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- 4-5 years’ Retail Motor Dealer Relationship Management experience in the financial sector a must
- Valid driver’s licence with own reliable transport essential
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A