To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Understand role relevant systems and processes and implement to minimise risk.
- Be primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Nedbank client service strategy. Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with business unit strategy.
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets. Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Complete and submit relevant reports in accordance with operational requirements
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Conduct all activities in accordance with regulations and corporate governance guidelines to avoid risk.
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems. Suggest improvements and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy to improve efficiencies and outputs.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- 4-5 years’ Relationship management experience in the financial sector a must
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Communicating complex information – written and orally
- Developing ways to minimise risks
- Business writing, terms and definitions, acumen, and principles
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- Data analysis
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business related field essential
- Communication Strategies
- Banking knowledge and procedures
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Acquisition essential
- Successfully selling banking solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A