To deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbank’s strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Research and analyse information by using problem solving techniques to propose solutions for work challenges.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Manage resources (time, processes and support teams) to optimize value against client expectations.
- Comply with risk standards, policies and procedures through training and development as required by group compliance framework
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Decision-making process
- Nedbank culture
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers.
- FAIS Accreditation Regulatory Examination Level 1.
- 2-3 years in a relationship management or banking environment
- Degree in Business or Finance (e.g. BSc Economics, B Comm,
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Minimum Experience Level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A