To market, sell, and cross-sell Nedbank products, In-Branch, to meet the needs of Retail Business Banking (RBB) clients; to retain and grow client base; to achieve and meet business objectives through identifying and fulfilling client financial needs and to provide consistent excellent client service.
- Resolve client queries by following business procedure and keeping client informed.
- Educate clients on the product offering by presenting them with the relevant information.
- Ensure retention of clients full banking relationship through client service and client contact.
- Plan and implement effective prospecting activities by identifying and responding to business opportunities.
- Assist and collaborate with segment colleagues (i.e. Relationship- and Business Banking) with activations to ensure new business opportunities are fulfilled.
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders through regular contact and by being available and getting to know them (i.e. I know you strategy).
- Enable managerial sales consolidation by reporting daily sales statistics.
- Schedule work according to action plan from manager in order to meet business objectives.
- Complete verification procedure for all applications by following business unit requirements.
- Address client needs by identifying effective financial solutions, using product knowledge, providing the client with proactive solutions.
- Act as client’s banking partner by taking responsibility for providing regular feedback.
- Meet requirements of product applications by providing all required documentation.
- Ensure all client details are correct by capturing details correctly at application stage.
- Maintain client relationships through world class service standards by listening and attending to client needs, keeping them in the loop and making things happen for them.
- Develop effective partnerships with clients by listening to client needs, asking questions and demonstrating an understanding of the client’s business & industry.
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking procedures
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have exposure to Small Business Services clients.
- Sales or Marketing Certificate or Bcomm Marketing or Commerce
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Must have 3 years experience in Retail Banking of which 1-2 years experience at Sales Consultant level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A