Netcare Education Eastern Cape Campus, currently has a vacancy for a Campus Based Academic Staff. The incumbent will be responsible for the facilitation of education and training of nursing students within the private higher education and nursing academic environment to align with the vision and mission of the organisation
- Being responsible for adherence to quality processes relating to education and training including work integrated learning.
- Developing programmes and managing continuous professional development of all nurses rendering a service to Netcare
- Development and design academic content.
- Administrative processes and management of student records and progress on digital platforms.
- Assessment and evaluation of student progress.
- Apply relevant training standards, legislation, policies and regulations.
- Student management and support.
- Promoting collaboration with all stakeholders within the academic settings.
- Research application.
- Continuous self-management and development.
- Assessor unit standard successfully completed and registered with SANC.
- Moderator unit standard to be successfully completed and registered with SANC within the first year of employment.
- Knowledge of stakeholder relationship management.
- Commitment to commence further studies towards achieving a Master’s Degree within 2 (two) years of commencement of employment at Netcare and complete qualification within the prescribed academic period.
- Own transport and driver’s licence
- Proficient understanding and application of legislative and other external forces impacting the general and nursing education.
- Additional qualifications in related specialties required for the specific position held.
- Knowledge of educational, quality and business management principles.
- Knowledge of government and private partnerships.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an academic environment.
- A Master’s degree in a Clinical Specialty/ Education will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A