Website Nelson Mandela University
To facilitate and administer the learning and teaching process on undergraduate extended programmes, conduct and publish research within the discipline of Economics, supervise students on research essay and projects, coordinate academic programmes as well as undertake general administrative work and partake in meaningful engagements, in line with the core functions and values of the university.
- Supervision of research essays and projects at appropriate levels
- Academic administration
- Contribution to research and engagement activities
- Facilitate learning and teaching of Economics on undergraduate programmes
- Contribute to curriculum development
- Preference will be given to candidate who has made progress towards higher qualification or started to make contribution towards research and engagement
- Ability to facilitate learning at an undergraduate level.
- In-depth understanding of the theory and application in the field of Economics.
- Has the potential to contribute to the creation of knowledge by virtue of published research.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be in possession of a relevant NQF8 qualification in Economics
- Must have at least 1-year experience in lecturing at the undergraduate level
Company: Nelson Mandela University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqebera, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A