Website Nelson Mandela University
To orientate and lecture undergraduate Extended Diploma students, provide academic support, deal with administrative work, as well as to participate in different engagement initiatives both internally as well as external of the university.
- Provide academic administration pertaining to the listed modules
- Coordinate the relevant functions pertaining to the marketing of the Extended programme.
- Facilitate teaching and learning of the module INTRODUCTION TO LOGISTICS (BLG10X2)
- Capacity to work with the other departmental heads and members of the School of Management Sciences and Faculty
- Provide academic support pertaining to the listed modules
- Ability to identify students requiring academic support and to provide the necessary assistance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A sound knowledge in the theory and application of Logistics Management principles.
- Ability to administer modules to and dealing with large numbers of students.
- Ability to facilitate learning at undergraduate levels
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience in lecturing at the undergraduate level.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of practical work experience in the relevant industries of business.
- Must be in possession of a relevant BTech: Logistics or Honours in Logistics degree or PG Diploma
- Preference will be given to candidates who have made progress towards a Masters degree in Logistics
Company: Nelson Mandela University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqebera, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A