Website Nelson Mandela University
To lecture at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, conduct and publish research within the disciplines of Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Labour Relations and Human Resources, supervise postgraduate students, and deal with academic administration and management. The primary focus of this post will be to lecture Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Labour Relations and Human Resources.
- Facilitate teaching and learning of Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Labour Relations and Human Resources within industry/the corporate world or preferably within Academia.
- Conduct and publish research in accredited journals.
- Coordinate academic and administrative functions.
- Supervise postgraduate students (honours and master’s).
- Co-ordinate postgraduate programmes.
- Work closely with the other members of the Department of Industrial and Organisational Psychology as well as the School of Industrial Psychology and Human Resources.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage administrative and academic processes as well as human resources.
- Ability to administer and co-ordinate modules involving large numbers of students
- Preferably have a track record of successful research supervision and examination of postgraduate students.
- Preferably have published journal articles in accredited journals and book chapters.
- Knowledge of theory and application in Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Labour Relations and Human Resources.
- Preferably have presented research findings at conferences.
- Ability to supervise postgraduate students.
- Ability to plan, conduct, present and publish research.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be in possession of a doctoral degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology.
- Preferably have managerial experience within academic or business contexts.
- Be professionally registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa as an Industrial Psychologist.
- Have experience in facilitating training within industry/corporate world or preferably lecturing at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Company: Nelson Mandela University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqebera, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A