Website Nelson Mandela University
To lecture at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, conduct and publish research within the discipline of Management Practice, supervise both masters and doctoral students, as well as deal with administrative work.
- Supervise post graduate students
- Facilitate teaching and learning of the module Retail Management (Dip. Man stream)
- Facilitate teaching and learning of the module Financial and Strategic Management
- Conduct and publish research
- Facilitate teaching and learning of the module Business Management 3 (HR stream)
- Provide academic administration and support
- Capacity to work with the other members of the Management Practice Department and Faculty
- A sound knowledge in the theory and application of Financial Management and Strategic Management principles.
- A sound knowledge in the theory and application of Retail Management principles
- Proven track record of supervising Masters students in the field of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Ability to administer modules involving large numbers of students as well as provide academic support.
- Ability to conduct as well as present research findings at conferences and meetings
- Ability to facilitate learning at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, especially in Strategic and Financial Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be in possession of a Management or Business Management doctoral degree or currently registered for a doctoral degree
- Must have supervision experience
- Must have experience in lecturing at the undergraduate and post graduate levels in the field of Strategic Management, Retail Management and Financial Management..
Company: Nelson Mandela University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqebera, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A