Website Old Mutual
This role is primarily responsible for leading the implementation and execution of the Direct Financial Advice strategies around new business acquisition and sales, customer satisfaction, service delivery and retention as well as business profitiablity. Through managing and developing their sales team they are focused on reaching the setout sales targets, business goals and ultimately building long lasting client relations.
- Develop the yearly strategic sales, retention and service delivery plans.
- Identify, manage and create new and coordinated business possibilities for the managed area with the aim to expand the existing market.
- Drive and coordinate monthly and quarterly business unit performance to ensure the business meet or exceed agreed productivity, production and quality targets.
- Manages overall portfolio profitability of team including claims ratios and cancellations.
- Ensure that all policies, processes, controls and procedures are well communicated, understood and followed by sales agents.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve and expand product and service offerings.
- Keep agents up to date with changes to any policies, processes, controls and procedures.
- Contribute towards product development and pricing strategies to ensure profitable growth.
- Resolve reported willful acts of non-compliance to business practices and policies.
- Drive the yearly sales target and through interpreting the emerging trends (competitor, market intelligence etc.) devise and implement strategies for the Business Unit to enhance sales and distribution growth.
- Develop and coordinate the allocated business development, incentive and expense budget for the business unit against set targets.
- Ensure that all the necessary compliance exams and attestations are done within the set-out time periods before any sales agents make contact with the market. Ensure that all agents completed the necessary compliance exams and attestations within the set-out times.
- Ensure business growth targets are met through innovative sales techniques and superior servicing of portfolio clients.
- Identify and coordinate new lead generation strategies.
- Manages, coordinate and evaluate sales and sales support processes to ensure branch profitability & to meet business targets.
- Track sales, sale performance, expense budgets and cancellations for the Sales team against required targets
- Compile and review quarterly reports on sales trends and adjust strategies to suit.
- FAIS Accreditation (RE/FSB Recognised Qualification)
- 2-3 Years Managerial Experience Essential
- 5-8 years experience as key stakeholder in insurance Sales and/or Business Development
- Managing a sales-driven team or multiple teams in the financial sector
- A relevant Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent qualification at NQF 7 level
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A