Website Old Mutual
This role is primarily responsible for leading the implementation and execution of the Direct Financial Advice strategies around new business acquisition and sales, customer satisfaction, service delivery and retention as well as business profitability. Through managing and developing their sales team they are focused on reaching the setout sales targets, business goals and ultimately building long lasting client relations.
- Develop the workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Identify, manage and create new and coordinated business possibilities for the managed area with the aim to expand the existing market.
- New project roll-outs that could benefit their sales
- Identify and coordinate new lead generation strategies.
- Manages, coordinate and evaluate sales and sales support processes to ensure branch profitability & to meet business targets.
- Drive the yearly sales target and through interpreting the emerging trends (competitor, market intelligence etc.) devise and implement strategies for the Business Unit to enhance sales and distribution growth.
- Drive and coordinate monthly and quarterly business unit performance to ensure the business meet or exceed agreed productivity, production and quality targets.
- Compliance requirements
- Develop and implement required long and short term training and development program taking into account available budget and timelines ensuring agents are trained in the following aspects:
- New product offerings and new campaigns
- Compile and review quarterly reports on sales trends and adjust strategies to suit.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve and expand product and service offerings.
- Assist with the general talent acquisition, placement and resource growth strategy of sales agents and supporting functions.
- Nurture a culture of high performance through initiating performance development discussions with Sales Agents and setting up actionable plans.
- Understanding the systems, proposed processes for sales, servicing and claims
- Manage poor performance through direct communication and following company standards where matters need to be escalated.
- Develop the yearly strategic sales, retention and service delivery plans.
- Track sales, sale performance, expense budgets and cancellations for the Sales team against required targets
- 5-8 years experience as key stakeholder in insurance Sales and/or Business Development
- Managing a sales-driven team or multiple teams in the financial sector
- FAIS Accreditation (RE/FSB Recognized Qualification)
- 2-3 Years Managerial Experience Essential
- A relevant Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent qualification at NQF 7 level
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A