Website Omnia Holdings
This position will conduct research in the field of emulsifiers and emulsion explosives. Will be responsible for evaluating alternative raw materials, characterisation and optimisation of current products, development of new products as well as continuous improvement projects as assigned.
- Perform daily routine tests and product development tests
- Making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance with guidelines
- Conduct audits and training on site at various sites
- Technical support to manufacturing plants.
- Play an active role in service, product and process innovation
- Visiting client at various sites to assist with investigating and attending to customer complaints and assessing the quality of our product.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to control own time management
- Able to respond positively to changing requirements and pressures.
- Knowledge of the production processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry
- 3 years demonstrated experience as a Chemist in a production environment.
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Losberg, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A