Website Omnia Holdings
To analyze all production samples, raw materials and final products according to the prescribed methods in order to assist effective decision making by the production facilities. All activities, roles and responsibilities are aligned to the world class (manufacturing) philosophy, principles and practices.
- To prepare samples by weighing them in accordance with prescribed methods.
- To perform digestion of sample prior to analysis.Accuratly transfer sample data to the LIMS system for production.
- To record blanks before starting shift and activate them on the LIMS system to determine contamination of the water used.
- Ensuring instrument calibration prior to analyzing of products to ensure accuracy and precision of data collected.
- Analyzing internal and external control samples to determine z values and % RSD meeting laboratory quality insurance of analysis.
- To perform dilutions of samples according to instrumentation calibration range.
- Must have an understanding of ISO 9001 & 17025 &14001& 45001
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation like ICP-OES, Kejhldahl distillation, Discrete Analyzer.
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions
- Proven time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in an Quality control Laboratory, of which is working with fertilizer products or related chemicals
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A