Website Omnia Holdings
- The successful incumbent will report to the Financial Manager (National) and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring inventory accuracy, particularly in respect of stock count process and planning across all sites.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures and policies and ensure robust internal controls are maintained around the stock environment.
- Advisory to internal stakeholder on all stock matters
- Develop/ implement processes to ensure that all processing is accurate prior to entry into the ERP system.
- Validate and review Bills of Material in the system, labour costs, as well as any changes and additions in conjunction with the relevant production team
- Support Accounts Receivables and Payables teams in resolution of stock matter
- Perform adhoc product profitability and return on invested capital analysis to support the operations and commercial teams
- Review and audit the BOM to ensure they reflect the process on the floor and actual consumption.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5- 6 years management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The minimum requirement for the position is BCom Finance/CIMA, or equivalent tertiary education.
Company: Omnia Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wadeville, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A