Website Petra Diamonds
Supporting the General Manager (Cullinan Mine), the role will provide leadership, subject matter expertise,
collaboration and direction to the mine operations Human Resources (HR) function in developing, implementing, and leading effective
operational HR strategies, policies, programs and procedures that are aligned with the Petra Diamonds Vision, Mission, Values, and
business objectives considering the impact thereof all internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and Budget: Develop and execute a HR plan and support the mine’s related plan in order to demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness in achieving business performance objectives. Manage the budget for the area of responsibility. Provide input and oversight to the budget for the mine in order to provide assurance to the General Manager.
- Execution of stay in business (SIB) and expansion capital projects in respect of HR.
- Working with the Group HR Functional Leads drive the execution of organisation development and change initiatives in the respective operation to support business strategy.
- Leverage the Group HR Functions to deliver HR management to the mine as a whole.
- Contribute to the development of the mine sustainability strategy aligned to the Group Sustainability Framework and Strategy with relevant performance objectives and indicators as it relates to the social span and monitor the attainment of these objectives; manage for the implementation annual operational sustainable development plan for the mine.
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel).
- Extensive knowledge of applicable legislation (e.g. BCEA, EE, LRA, Skills Development).
- Management Development Programme (MDP) or equivalent.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist of which 3 years should have been at management level.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Company: Petra Diamonds
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A