A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
- A professional at this position level within PwC has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on the area of responsibility.
- SAP-Analytics professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP financial and non-financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management. This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blueprint, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements of the General Ledger, Controlling, Project Systems and Funds Management.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within PwC on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage interactions and delivery with third parties contributing to the overall solution,
- Manages or contributes as a team member to large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within PwC. Teams may be distributed on shore and offshore.
- Information systems Degree or Diploma should form the foundation of a Analytics consultant in the DCN SAP environment.
- Basic knowledge and financial background is a key requirement.
- Deep understanding and skills in Data architecture principles
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP BI or SAC certification is preferred, but not required should the candidate have sufficient experience in the BI domain.
- Excellent leadership and management skills for experienced hires at a management level in the organization
- Experience in SAC or Business intelligence for experienced hires.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A