Website RCL Foods
At RCL FOODS we see & do things differently, we think bigger, work smarter, and collectively as a team to achieve our ambition to provide more food to more people, more often!
We at SIQALO FOODS subsidary of RCL FOODS are in search for a SHE ADMINISTRATOR to join our FOODS DIVISION. The role will be based in BOKSBURG and report to the SHEQ MANAGER. SIQALO FOODS is looking for an incumbent to facilitate the implementation of the SHE systems to reduce Occupational Health, Safety and environmental risks.
- Participate in audits & inspections
- Verifies captured results by comparing to submitted reports
- Compile, review and audit of procedures and systems
- Assist in the closing of findings after certification audits
- Maintenance of the document management system including archives
- Develops a database of remedial actions from relevant sources e.g. accident reports, lessons learnt.
- Regularly audits the aspects of SHE – monthly/quarterly.
- Maintaining certification for the organization/site
- Scans and faxes report
- Communicates results to the site
- Ensure compliance to the legal requirements (OHSAct, NEMA & other related legislation) and develop measures to address/mitigate risks.
- Provide inputs into any Modifications, Works Programs & Authorizations for production facilities
- Promotes Factory housekeeping and SHE awareness
- Analyses incident and housekeeping report
- Files all relevant reports
- Assist management & supervision in compiling HIRA’s for their areas
- Submits results captured on final report
- Captures results on graphs
- Must have Working Knowledge of OHS Act and Compensation for Occupational Injury and Disease Act, Environmental Legislation and other relevant legislation
- National Diploma in Safety Management or
- Btech in SHE or a technical field (engineering)1- 2-year relevant experience in FMCG SHERQ working environment
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A