Website RCL Foods
We at Rainbow Chicken are in search for an HR Practitioner to join our Inland Region in the Processing Plant. The role will be based in Rustenburg and report to the HR Business Partner.
Rainbow Chicken is looking for an incumbent to provide effective Human Resources support to the business unit/site through the delivery of HR Services, practices, and procedures.
- Manage the capturing of HR information and data into the relevant systems and assure the integrity of the data.
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on HR policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety programmes.
- Provide advice to line managers and investigate/process grievances.
- Review practices to ensure statutory compliance and regularly provide guidance to line managers.
- Manage probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Ensure that the site job profiles are relevant and up to date and where job evaluation is required necessary arrangements are made with Line Manager and HRBP.
- Coach Line Managers on effective delivery of Disciplinary hearings
- Represent the organisation at CCMA ( Conciliation and Arbitration)
- Manage and conduct interviews with Line Managers and selection tests and make recommendations to Line for all C Band and lower positions.
- Supervise the orientation of new employees.
- Advise management on work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
- Counsel employees on policies and rules relating to employment policies and programmes, and on the company’s rules and regulations.
- Process the offers of employment/negotiation.
- Ensure that the Resourcing process is adhered to and jobs are timeously advertised on the eRecruitment and tracked.
- Drive change management initiatives in line with the business and organisational objectives
- Facilitate HR training including adhoc refresher for employees and Line Managers.
- Manage the housing and SQ allocations and associated evictions.
- Participate in consultations with organized labour.
- Assist Risk Officer in monitoring IOD cases.
- Manage and update business organisational structure on SAP and ensure that all structures are up to date.
- Facilitate employment equity target setting and monitor profile.
- Manage the IOD/minor injury treatment process and reporting.
- Coach Line Manager on Performance Management Process and Talent & Org Review process.
- Facilitate Consistency Reviews and Talent & Org Review meetings.
- Drive Development Plans for all employees in C Band positions.
- Manage terminations and exit interviews.
- Prepare and process employment and personnel reports and surveys.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff members regarding possible discrimination on the basis of race, religion, non-relevant physical or mental disability, sex and age.
- Coordinate the performance appraisal documents and consolidate performance ratings.
- Drive the succession planning for the site/ region.
- Audit and draft compliant issues related to Ecowise and Capasity (5 files to be audited per month).
- Provide advice to line managers regarding the conduct and misconduct management processes.
- Provide advice to line managers and investigate/process disciplinary cases.
- 3-5 years experience as an HR generalist
- Ability to operate effectively in a foreign country – interpretation of foreign labour laws;
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Valid Code EB drivers’ licence
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A