Website SA Navy
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners within the private and public sector to facilitate service delivery of Military Veterans.
- Assist Directorate: Communication Services in dissemination of accurate and clear information about the Department of Military Veterans (DMV) programmes, activities and services.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder management strategy that ensures that the Department of Military veterans (DMV) is represented in key for decision making processes.
- Manage the day to day relationship with stakeholders and affected members to ensure they are Departmental Stakeholders and Develop a Stakeholder database.
- Conduct Departmental Stakeholder Analysis to identify the key players in stakeholder engagement and different stakeholders.
- Implementing continuous communications with stakeholders to understand their DMV projects.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of conducting research and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of the Military Veterans Act.
- Must be able to apply skills of Communications and Stakeholder Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Communications/developmental communications and 3-5 years appropriate working experience at Assistant Director.
- A relevant 3 year degree/Diploma in Communication Science/Public Relations/Social Science/Development Studies, post graduate Communications/PR/Social Science/Developmental Studies will be an added advantage.
Company: SA Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A