Website South African Institute of Chartered Accountants - SAICA
The Senior Internal Auditor will be expected to provide reliable, value added and independent assurance to Management and other stakeholders (typically auditors and regulators) over the effectiveness of controls mitigating current and evolving risks and ensure culture of controls in all processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional knowledge of working in an automated environment is imperative due to the nature of organization where a number of specialized applications are used (SUNGARD; IFLEX).
- Technical and analytical skills to interrogate a variety of problems.
- Expert on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in financial services company will be given preference.
- Experience in a position that required them to supervise others.
Company: South African Institute of Chartered Accountants – SAICA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A